Western rural services is a privately owned and run and a very diverse rural merchandise business in Charleville Qld.
Western rural services have an excellent career opportunity for a reliable staff member who would like to start a career in rural merchandise.
We are offering a full time position (after probation period) attractive rates of pay – for full time employment and the ability for career advancement.
Activities would include;
· Retail sales
· Preparing & Packing of orders
· Receiving of stock and customer orders
· Repacking of shelves
· Some Computer work
· Delivering of goods in and around town
· Working closely with other staff members
Key accountabilities will include;
· Current drivers’ licence
· Experience in customer service and rural merchandise (but not essential training will be given)
· Computer skills
· The ability to adapt to any situation
· Forklift licence would be an advantage but not essential